This is the Linux app named Qt Bitcoin Trader whose latest release can be downloaded as QtBitcoinTrader.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Qt Bitcoin Trader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Qt Bitcoin Trader
Supported Exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex, Binance, Bitfinex, BTC-e, Bitstamp, GOC io, Indacoin, YoBit net, BitmarketPL and BTCChina.
This software helps you open and cancel orders very fast.
Real-time data monitoring.
Developed on pure Qt, uses OpenSSL.
I want to develop this Trader App so that it can be configured for any rule and strategy.
And now it supports JL Script, advanced strategy script language. More info http://forum.centrabit.com/viewforum.php?f=3
1 ) Advanced Charts
2 ) Add support to monitor many exchanges and currencies at the same time
3 ) Develop server to collect all ticker and depth data to provide single WebSocket connection for realtime data updates
4 ) Saving interface settings as Workspace Profiles [Done]
5 ) Develop mobile application to provide secure remote access to running application on desktop
6 ) Add plugins support to allow all developers attach any exchanges
More information here: https://centrabit.com
- Fast, secure and easy to use
- API keys encrypted by AES256
- Connection use SSL only
- Multimonitor support
- Only Qt is depency
- Multi exchange support
- Many others exchanges will be added soon
- JL Script - advanced script language for making strategies
Gnome, X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Qt, Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bitcointrader/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.