This is the Linux app named Qt Creator Cppcheck integration plugin whose latest release can be downloaded as QtcCppcheck-4.3.0-win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Qt Creator Cppcheck integration plugin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Qt Creator Cppcheck integration plugin
Allows to use Cppcheck static analyzer tool in Qt Creator IDE.
Sources can be obtained here: https://github.com/OneMoreGres/qtc-cppcheck
IMPORTANT: plugin's version must match Qt Creator's version (difference in last digit is acceptable)
Then plugin must be enabled in Help->Modules menu.
- Automatically check active project after build
- Automatically check active project's files on save
- Manually check any project's file
- Display found error in task pan (with marks in editor)
- Most settings are configurable
- Translation support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtc-cppcheck/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.