This is the Linux app named Qt Creator database viewer plugin whose latest release can be downloaded as QtcDbViewer-4.3.0-win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Qt Creator database viewer plugin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Qt Creator database viewer plugin
1. Add several database connections with different drivers or connection options.
2. Browse tables list, table's data and schema.
3. Execute sql query.
4. Copy table's or query's contents to clipboard.
Plugin based on Timo Bingmann's <email@example.com> QtSqlView application (http://idlebox.net/2006/qtsqlview/)
Source code: https://github.com/OneMoreGres/qtc-dbviewer
IMPORTANT: plugin's version must match Qt Creator's version (difference in last digit is acceptable)
Then plugin must be enabled in Help->Modules menu.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtc-dbviewer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.