This is the Linux app named Qt Handwriting Recognizing whose latest release can be downloaded as qthandwriterecog-0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Qt Handwriting Recognizing with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Qt Handwriting Recognizing
Qt Handwriting Recognizing it's a simple Qt GUI interface of a artificial neural network to provide handwrite recognition. This project use FANN (Fast Artificial Neural Network) on first approach.
- Handwrite recognize using artifical neural network
- Train the ANN with your own lettes and see how it works
Developers, Education, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qthandwritrecog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.