This is the Linux app named Qt Sixisix Mixer whose latest release can be downloaded as qsismix.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Qt Sixisix Mixer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Qt Sixisix Mixer
Qsismixer is a frontend gui to control the alsa mixer for Focusrite's Scarlett 6i6 USB sound card on Linux. It builds against the Qt5 framework and the Linux kernel's ALSA API.
This is third party software that is not created, distributed, or sanctioned in any way by Focusrite.
- Specialized alsa mixer controls
- Work with the scarlett interface's powerful 18-channel hardware mixer
- Save and load hardware configurations from gui or command line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qsismixer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.