This is the Linux app named QTerm Queer Street Hack whose latest release can be downloaded as qterm-0.3.6-qst-p2-quasi-static.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QTerm Queer Street Hack with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QTerm Queer Street Hack
Bugfixed version and Win32 port for the QTerm bbs client.
This is no official release of QTerm. For official source and binaries, please goto http://sourceforge.net/projects/qterm
QTerm uses python. Download python source from http://www.python.org
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qterm-qst/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.