This is the Linux app named QTH323Phone whose latest release can be downloaded as QtPhone.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QTH323Phone with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONOur app is aimed to be an open-source cross-platform h323 protocol client. Now it works more or less on the Windows OS. We need you to test this app, so we could debug it. If you want to go with this project - welcome!
- H323 protocol support
- Works with openMCU-ru server
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qth323phone/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.