This is the Linux app named QtlMovie whose latest release can be downloaded as QtlMovie-Win64-1.12.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QtlMovie with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QtlMovie is a graphical frontend to FFmpeg, DVD Author, telxcc, CCExtractor, mkisofs and growisofs.
QtlMovie is not a general purpose frontend to FFmpeg, so many of them already exist. QtlMovie focuses on a small number of tasks such as the generation of DVD or iPad movie files from any video file or DVD.
The unique feature of QtlMovie is the ability to correctly handle most types of subtitles: DVD, DVB, SRT, SSA/ASS, Teletext, Closed Captions and burn them into the output video in one click.
- Video transcoding
- Subtitle extracting & burning
- DVD ripping & authoring
- FFmpeg frontend
- DVD Author frontend
- Telxcc frontend
- CCExtractor frontend
- Mkisofs & growisofs frontend
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtlmovie/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.