This is the Linux app named QtoNum to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as qtonum_standalone_v1_r2013_08_01.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QtoNum to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QtoNum to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:QtoNum is a calculator for qualitative values (-, +), intervals and crisp numbers with arbitrary precision. QtoNum also handles infinitesimals and infinites. All these types can be mixed in expressions and conversions are performed automatically.
QtoNum can be used as an interactive calculator (command line) and as a calculus library.
- python library (all OS) + standalone version (Windows)
- command line interactive calculator + function calls from program
- multiple representations, from imprecise qualitative values to arbitrary precision numbers
- automatic conversion in expressions + explicit conversions (casting)
- qualitative values, 3-valued and 9-valued (with infinitesimals and infinites)
- arbitrary precision rational numbers
- closed intervals with arbitrary precision rational boundaries
- general interval with infinitesimal, infinite, open, closed boundaries
- recursive qualitative encoding (qsequences)
- algebraic operations + boolean operations + comparisons
Science/Research, Education, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtonum/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.