This is the Linux app named Quake C to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as v101qc.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Quake C to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Quake C to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Modifications to Quake C, code help, original progs 1.01 and 1.06 sources, other clean source repos. Server side (SSCQ) and Client side (CSQC) included.
- Collaborate and share/ troubleshoot QC with other users
- Assist newcomers with a desire to learn QC through the mailing list
- Develop and improve clean QC starting src's
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quake-c/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.