This is the Linux app named QualityControlForRadiology to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as QualityControlForRadiology_1_5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QualityControlForRadiology to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QualityControlForRadiology to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This software performs various quality control tests for XRay devices used in radiography, mammography, fluoroscopy and CT such as: HVL/tube filtration, high voltage, exposure time, tube output, MTF calculations, film sensitometry, AEC devices and more. It also compute patient doses using an external program based on the GEANT4 simulation toolkit. This program is found here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/doseinhumanbody/
Read the "README" file for details.
Source code and documentation included. Also, available on GitHub:
Check out for dependent module!
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, Education
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qualitycontrolforradiology/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.