This is the Linux app named Quambla whose latest release can be downloaded as Quamblavs1.0.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Quambla with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONQuambla is a software that installed within your company or private structure will enable you to provide a complete remote file archive service to you and all your staff.
The advantages of such technology are: you won't pay anything but you will reuse your ftp and sql resources without relying on any external services and you will keep your data where you really trust.
Pure Cloud-systems can be very efficient but have several drawbacks and they are not as cheap as they look since you will get charged each time you use them or each time your subscription expires.
Our project took in account each negative issue related to a Cloud-system environment and try to find an alternative solution to it.
To use Quambla you need an FTP account with READ/WRITE rights, and at least one MYSQL account with GRANT permission.
- File Synchronization
- Incremental Backup
- File Sharing
- FTP/SFTP support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quambla/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.