This is the Linux app named Quantifa whose latest release can be downloaded as Quantifa.0.0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Quantifa with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Quantifa is an F# open-source library for quantitative finance and risk management. Quantifa can be viewed as a functional programming version of QuantLib and QLNet. Currently, the Quantifa Team is looking for developers.
- The first and biggest F# open-source project for quantitative finance and risk management
- Multi-paradigm programming, both functional and object-oriented
- Fully developed under the Microsoft .NET framework
- Partially based on the QuantLib, a c++ library for quantitative finance
- Matlab-style syntax for end users, powered by F# interactive
Financial and Insurance Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quantifa/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.