This is the Linux app named Quantum Toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as DGV-Setup-0.30.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Quantum Toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Quantum Mechanical Toolkit And 3D Viewer for C++. Allows Data Visualisation via Images, Surfaces and Volume plots using OpenGL, as well as rapid development Quantum Mechanical Simulations. Uses the Blitz++, VTK Visualisation and Qt Libraries.
- Volume Plots
- Surface Plots
- Fast Fourier Transforms
- Image Processing
Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
Console/Terminal, OpenGL, Project is a graphics toolkit, Qt, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qcplusplus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.