This is the Linux app named Quaternion toolbox for Matlab whose latest release can be downloaded as qtfm_3_1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Quaternion toolbox for Matlab with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Quaternion toolbox for Matlab
Quaternion toolbox for Matlab is a toolbox that extends Matlab to handle matrices of quaternions with real and complex components. Many Matlab operators and functions are overloaded to work for real quaternion and complexified quaternion matrices. Version 2 of the toolbox adds support for octonions. Version 3 adds symbolic computation with quaternions, provided that you have the Symbolic Math Toolbox (if you don't the numeric functionality will still work).
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtfm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.