This is the Linux app named quattor whose latest release can be downloaded as panc-10.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named quattor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
quattor is a system administration toolkit providing a powerful, portable and modular toolsuite for the automated installation, configuration and management of clusters and farms running UNIX derivates like Linux and Solaris.
Quattor no longer uses SourceForge for hosting, please see http://github.com/quattor for source code and http://www.quattor.org for more up-to-date information about the project.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quattor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.