This is the Linux app named quarReminder whose latest release can be downloaded as quarReminder-0.1.6.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named quarReminder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
quarReminder is a simple PHP script to parse the Amavisd-new Spam/Virus quarantine database, and provide an HTML Message to the user reminding them of these messages.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quarreminder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.