This is the Linux app named Quelea whose latest release can be downloaded as quelea-2018.0-x64-windows-install.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Quelea with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Projection software designed around the needs of the modern, multimedia rich church.
This project has moved to Github. Please see https://github.com/quelea-projection for up-to-date code and new releases.
- Display lyrics, videos, powerpoint presentations, bible passages and more
- Support for color, image and video backgrounds
- Support for separate stage view feed
- Lots of import options - EasyWorship, OpenLP, OpenSong, Survivor songbooks, OpenLyrics, Sunday Plus, Zionworx and more
- Mobile lyrics display - automatically push out lyrics in real time to mobile devices
Religion, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quelea/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.