This is the Linux app named Question Mark Markup Language whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Question Mark Markup Language with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Question Mark Markup Language
Question Mark Markup Language is a radical new markup language that is used to describe pseudo-hierarchical database structures.
There are currently extremely fast and light weight python bindings available for Linux that are very user friendly.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qmml/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.