This is the Linux app named queXML whose latest release can be downloaded as quexml-1.7.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named queXML with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
queXML is a simple XML schema for designing questionnaires. Included are stylesheets to administer the questionnaire in PDF (paper), CASES and LimeSurvey. queXML is compatible with the DDI standard.
- Produce PDF questionnaires that are scannable and ready to import to queXF
- Produce a data description in DDI format
- Convert your queXML document to the web with Limesurvey, CATI with queXS or PDF for queXF
Science/Research, Advanced End Users
PHP, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quexml/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.