This is the Linux app named Quezen whose latest release can be downloaded as quezen-win-0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Quezen with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONQuezen is an administration tool for OpenJMS written in Java / SWT. Quezen can add, delete, send messages to, and monitor queues/topics running on multiple servers. Quezen can also organize log output generated by the components of your system.
Developers, Information Technology, System Administrators
Gnome, KDE, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quezen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.