This is the Linux app named Quick Subtitles whose latest release can be downloaded as QuickSubs.html. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Quick Subtitles with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Quick Subtitles in an HTML5 based solution for rapid creation and syncing of subtitles while playing your video. It is designed around the concept that you should minimize the need to take your hands off the keyboard while performing data entry.
- Enter subtitles and sync them while you watch your video
- Support for Subrip .SRT file format.
- Realtime preview
- Fine tune the timing of your subtitles as you play your clip
- Export to subtitles .STL (NTSC or PAL) used by DVD Studio Pro
- Audio waveform and slide tools allow precise timing control
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quicksubtitles/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.