This is the Linux app named QuickCam VC linux device driver whose latest release can be downloaded as qcamvc-1.0.13.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QuickCam VC linux device driver with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QuickCam VC linux device driver
QuickCam VC device driver for linux based on V4L V4L2 specifications.
System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/usb-quickcam-vc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.