This is the Linux app named quickplot whose latest release can be downloaded as quickplot-1.0.1rc.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named quickplot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Quickplot is a fast interactive 2D plotter with infinite zooming, value picking, pipe input, and unlimited plots displayed. Quickplot is meant for looking at your data quickly and of secondary importance is making static pictures of your data.
- Displays any number of plots in one graph
- Reads text or sound files
- Pan and zoom
- Saves PNG images
- Full GUI and interactive shell interface
- Written with GTK+3
Science/Research, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
Gnome, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quickplot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.