This is the Linux app named QXmlEdit whose latest release can be downloaded as QXmlEditInstaller-0.9.18.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QXmlEdit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QXmlEdit is a simple XML editor written in qt. Its main features are unusual data visualization modes, nice XML manipulation and presentation and it is multi platform. It can split very big XML files into fragments, compare XML and XSD files, and has a graphical XSD viewers.
Source code hosted at GitHub (moved from Google Code)
Report issues at:
- Hierarchical customizable view of XML elements.
- Fast XML hierarchy navigation.
- Split of big XML files.
- Search supporting XPath expressions.
- Base 64 data handling.
- Custom visualization styles.
- XML Schema (XSD) viewer.
- Columnar view.
- Sessions handling.
- Graphical XML file view.
- Map view of a XML document.
- Split and fragment extraction of big XML files.
- Visual compare of XML Schema files.
- Visual compare of XML files.
- SCXML editor
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qxmledit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.