This is the Linux app named R3alm to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as r3alm_src_map_demo_v1_1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named R3alm to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
R3alm to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:R3alm is a third version of Realm, a simulation game where you develop a community, through characters. Each character can be assigned actions, and have statistics. In addition, your civilization has statistics such as food, population, etc.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/r3alm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.