This is the Linux app named Race Into Space whose latest release can be downloaded as raceintospace-1.1.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Race Into Space with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Race Into Space
This was the official home of Race Into Space, the computer version of the Liftoff! board game by Fritz Bronner. It was developed by Strategic Visions and published by Interplay as a disk-based game in 1993 and a CD-ROM in 1994.
This location houses the latest release of the game, v. 1.1 released in 2013. However, development has migrated to GitHub and continues. We hope for a v. 2.0 release soon. (https://github.com/raceintospace/raceintospace)
Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/raceintospace/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.