This is the Linux app named Radegast Metaverse Client to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as radegast-2.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Radegast Metaverse Client to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Radegast Metaverse Client to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Radegast is a light weight client for connecting to Second Life and other virtual worlds.
- Connects to Second Life and Open Sim based virtual worlds
- Local chat, group chat, friends conferences
- Inventory managament, give and receive inventory, change appearance
- Nearby object management
- Friends and groups management
- World map (only for Second Life)
- Voice support for local chat (only Windows supported atm)
- Text to speech and other accesibilty features
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/radegast/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.