This is the Linux app named RadHOT whose latest release can be downloaded as radhot-0.1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RadHOT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA portal for managing basic radius accounts through a web browser. I developed this as an easy way of maintaining user accounts for a WiFi Hotspot I set up at work. Tested using FreeRADIUS as the radius server and MySQL as the database backend.
End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, Management, Non-Profit Organizations, System Administrators, Telecommunications Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/radhot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.