This is the Linux app named RadialSlider-Swing whose latest release can be downloaded as RadialSlider.java. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RadialSlider-Swing with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This Swing component selects values in a specified interval ( default [0,360) ) for selecting values or angles in a radial way.
Change and adjusting events can be added.
Shift and Control adjust mouse/keyboard to unit/block increments.
- Easy to use
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/radialslider-swing/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.