This is the Linux app named RadioSymba whose latest release can be downloaded as radiosymba-v1.1-bin.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RadioSymba with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONRadioSymba is the Internet-radio player and recorder for Nokia S60v5 or later Symbian smartphones. It has a built-in catalog containing over 3000 radio stations sorted by genres and styles. It has advanced features for recording audio streams to files.
- Record audio from Internet-radio
- Pause/Resume playback
- Fast switch between favorites
- Automatic record
- Use Nokia headset to control the app
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/radiosymba/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.