This is the Linux app named RAIDmon2 whose latest release can be downloaded as raidmon2_v2.3.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RAIDmon2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RAIDmon2 is a simple perl-script for linux to monitor DELL's PERC/4 RAID-controller with SNMP.
It uses X-window (Tk at version 2.2, GTK in older ones) or STDOUT as output.
Requires Perl, TK or GTK, snmpd und the PERC-MIB.
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/raidmon2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.