This is the Linux app named Random Bit Generator Test Suite whose latest release can be downloaded as rantest.1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Random Bit Generator Test Suite with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Random Bit Generator Test Suite
The Random Bit Generator Test Suite will take in large blocks of binary data and attempt
to tell the user what is not random about them. Code developers, mathematicians and
statisticans welcome to help.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/randtest/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.