This is the Linux app named Randomly Obfuscated Transfer Network whose latest release can be downloaded as rot.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Randomly Obfuscated Transfer Network with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Randomly Obfuscated Transfer Network
ROTN's goal is to become a deniable and obfuscated P2P network capable of efficiently transmitting files with little to no overhead. Also to provide a friendly user interface for all modern platforms.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rotn/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.