This is the Linux app named Rapid Analysis for Investment Decisions whose latest release can be downloaded as rapid602.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rapid Analysis for Investment Decisions with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rapid Analysis for Investment Decisions
RAPID Graphing Software for Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities
- High,Low,Close bar charts and candle stick and point and figure charts
- Moving Averages: simple, weighted, exponential (shiftable left/right/up/down)
- Time Horizon Lines, Standard Deviation Bands, Wilder, Stochastics, RSI
- Dozens of other tools, some buy/sell signals, derivative/integration charts
- Fibonacci, Searson Chinese chart, Bollinger, Williams, slope
- volatility and parabolic buy/sell signals
- Trade Journal for Tax accounting plus graphic performance chart
- Imports any text data format
- Prints to ink-jet printers
- My favourites are centred, stand dev bands prob osc, time-horizon lines,
- and shifted moving averages.
X Window System (X11), GTK+
Proprietary file format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rapidcharting/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.