This is the Linux app named Rapid Message whose latest release can be downloaded as rapidMsg.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rapid Message with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rapid Message provides an XML based approach to writing binary message definitions (including a library for many commonly used binary messages), decoding/encoding messages, and auto-generating decoding/encoding software for use in embedded systems.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rapidmsg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.