This is the Linux app named Rapid Portal Development whose latest release can be downloaded as rapidportlet-2.0.1.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rapid Portal Development with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rapid Portal Development
Rapid development of portal-based user interfaces for submitting compute jobs to remote compute resources. It supports the mainstream compute engine vendors Sun Grid Engine, PBS and Condor. Get a job-submission portal up and running in a few hours.
- Create Java Servlet Pages that run independent from a JSR 168 framework
Information Technology, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rapidportlet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.