This is the Linux app named RapidMiner Feature Selection Extension to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as rapidminer-Feature-Selection-Extension-1.1.4.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RapidMiner Feature Selection Extension to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RapidMiner Feature Selection Extension to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis RapidMiner-plugin consists of operators for feature selection and classification - mainly on high-dimensional (microarray-) data - and some helper-classes/operators.
- Ensemble Feature Selection
- Recursive Feature Elimination (RFE, SVM-RFE))
- Significance Analysis for Microarrays (SAM)
- Minimum Redundancy Maximum Relevance Feature Selection (MRMR)
- Correlation Based Feature Selection (CFS ~= MRMR)
- Feature Selection
Information Technology, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers
Java SWT, Plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rm-featselext/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.