This is the Linux app named rasplex whose latest release can be downloaded as GetRasplex.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named rasplex with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a community driven port of Plex Home Theater for the raspberry pi.
The port is lead by Dale Hamel, with help from various members of the plex community.
Plex has also been helpful in the creation of rasplex, and has supported the effort.
- Streaming content from Plex Media Server to Raspberry Pi
- Complete port of Plex Home Theater to Raspberry Pi
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rasplex/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.