This is the Linux app named Rasterbike to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as rasterbike-bot-2004-04-07.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rasterbike to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rasterbike to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONClone of the game "Matrix-Blaster" from the movie "Tron". Teams of Light-Cycles which leave energy walls behind them try to crash each other into those walls to gain points. The game supports networking and is designed to be portable.
Curses/Ncurses, GTK+, Non-interactive (Daemon), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rasterbike/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.