This is the Linux app named rax whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.2.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named rax with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ultra-lightweight, high-performance, easy-to-use front-end solution. One-time development and multi-terminal operation, liberating repetitive work, focusing on product logic, and improving development efficiency. The Rax 1.0 system provides a wealth of components and APIs to help business students quickly develop multi-terminal projects. Go Rax is a Rax 1.0 sample app, which is provided for Rax developers for reference and learning. Rax improves the product experience through a lighter core, progressive web applications, and server-side rendering. The out-of-the-box engineering, rich components and surrounding ecology, and one-time development and multi-end delivery help the developer complete his creativity. At the same time, we are also continuing to explore in the field of artificial intelligence, and continue to reduce development thresholds and costs.
- The Rax syntax is based on React, and you can use React APIs with more than 80% support such as Hooks and Context
- The official supporting R&D framework Rax App supports basic engineering capabilities such as TypeScript, Less/Sass, and supports multiple capabilities such as MPA, SPA, and SSR
- Supports the development of small programs across different vendors such as Alipay/WeChat/Byte through the complete Rax syntax, and can be downgraded to the Web
- Supports cross-terminal applications across multiple containers based on web standards, including web applications, Flutter applications (Kraken), and Weex applications
- Rich cross-terminal ecology, such as cross-terminal component Fusion Mobile, cross-terminal API Uni API
- It supports more than 80% of the React API, which is lighter and faster than React, and at the same time supports cross-multi-end rendering better through the Driver mechanism
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rax.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.