This is the Linux app named Rcbot2 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as RCBot2_1_0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rcbot2 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rcbot2 to run in Linux online
An open source GPL bot framework for HL2 Orange Box Mods ONLY
- Supports TF2, DOD:S and HL2:DM
- TF2: bots can move buildings and pipe jump
- DOD:S : bots can throw grenades, sprint, take cover, go prone, machinegun, snipe, attack and defend flags, plant capture bombs
- HL2:DM : bots can use the gravity gun, sprint, use lifts, climb ladders...
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rcbot2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.