This is the Linux app named Rclone whose latest release can be downloaded as rclone-v1.56.1-windows-386.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rclone with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rclone is a command line program for syncing files and directories to and from various cloud storage providers, including Google Drive, Amazon Drive, S3, Dropbox, Backblaze B2, One Drive, Swift, Hubic, Cloudfiles, Google Cloud Storage, Yandex Files and many more.
- MD5/SHA1 hashes checked at all times for file integrity
- Timestamps preserved on files
- Partial syncs supported on a whole file basis
- Copy mode to just copy new/changed files
- Sync (one way) mode to make a directory identical
- Check mode to check for file hash equality
- Can sync to and from network, e.g. two different cloud accounts
- Encryption backend
- Cache backend
- Chunking backend
- Union backend
- Optional FUSE mount (rclone mount)
- Multi-threaded downloads to local disk
- Can serve local or remote files over HTTP/WebDav/FTP/SFTP/dlna
- Experimental Web based GUI
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rclone.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.