This is the Linux app named React Native Navigation whose latest release can be downloaded as 7.21.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named React Native Navigation with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
React Native Navigation
- React Native Navigation's stack layout lets you push screens, and also navigate back to previous screens
- Screens pushed into the stack hide the previous screen in the stack, making the user focus on a single screen at a time
- You can specify options of each layout (Stack, component pushed into a stack, etc.) to configure various parameters
- After pushing a screen, a back button is added automatically to the TopBar so the users can navigate easily back to the previous screen
- Themes are applied via the Navigation.setDefaultOptions() command
- Options can be applied directly to components
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/react-native-navigation.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.