This is the Linux app named React Select whose latest release can be downloaded as [email protected]. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named React Select with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
React Select is a beautiful, flexible, open source Select Input control for ReactJS. It was originally built for use in KeystoneJS and comes with numerous features, including multiselect, autocomplete, async and creatable support. React Select presents a whole new approach to developing powerful React.js components, creating components that simply work right out of the box, while also being very customizable.
React Select has a very flexible approach to data, allowing you to customize in whatever way you need with its set of customizable functions. It also has an extensible styling API with emotion, long-requested features like animation, option groups, portal support, and more.
- Customizable functions
- Extensible styling API with emotion
- Component Injection API
- Controllable state props and modular architecture
- Option groups
- Portal support
- Animated components
- Custom styling
- Creatable component
- Fixed options
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/react-select.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.