This is the Linux app named React Table whose latest release can be downloaded as v8.0.0-alpha.19.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named React Table with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Build and design powerful datagrid experiences while retaining 100% control over markup and styles. You want your tables to be powerful without sacrificing how they look! After all, what good is that nice theme you designed if you can't use it?! React Table is headless by design (it's just a hook), which means that you are in complete and full control of how your table renders down to the very last component, class or style. React Table is a workhorse. It's built to materialize, filter, sort, group, aggregate, paginate and display massive data sets using a very small API surface. Just hitch your wagon (new or existing tables) to React Table and you'll be supercharged into productivity like never before. Plugins are important for a healthy ecosystem, which is why React Table has it's very own plugin system allowing you to override or extend any logical step, stage or process happening under the hood.
- 100% Custom Cell Formatters
- Opt-in fully controllable
- Server-side data models
- Table, Flex, and Grid Helpers
- Sub-Row Components
- Multi Sort, global filters, and columns filters
- Pagination, row grouping, and aggregation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/react-table.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.