This is the Linux app named react-use whose latest release can be downloaded as v17.4.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named react-use with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tracks device battery state. Plays audio and exposes its controls. Tracks geo location state of user's device. Triggers callback when user clicks outside target area. Tracks mouse hover state of some element. Display an element or video full-screen. Tracks location hash value. Tracks whether user is being inactive. Tracks an HTML element's intersection. Synthesizes speech from a text string. Tracks page navigation bar location state. Re-renders component, while tweening a number from 0 to 1. Tracks long press gesture of some element. Tracks state of a CSS media query. Tracks state of connected hardware devices. Returns a callback, which re-renders component when called. Tracks state of device's motion sensor. Tracks state of mouse position. Tracks deltaY of scrolled mouse wheel. Provides way to read, update and delete a cookie. Tracks the state of browser's network connection. Query permission status for browser APIs.
- Tracks device battery state
- Tracks geo location state of user's device
- Tracks mouse hover state of some element
- Tracks an HTML element's intersection
- Tracks page navigation bar location state
- Tracks the state of browser's network connection
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/react-use.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.