This is the Linux app named Reaction Commerce whose latest release can be downloaded as v4.0.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Reaction Commerce with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Reaction Commerce is a headless, API-first commerce platform built with Node.js, React, and GraphQL, and deployed through Docker and Kubernetes. With a service-based architecture that allows for maximum flexibility and freedom, it’s the ideal commerce solution for ambitious businesses and brands.
Reaction Commerce is built for scale, with the ability to process tens of thousands of orders per day and stream millions of price and inventory changes. It is incredibly fast, clocking in with an average 225ms response time, and guaranteed 100% uptime. Its commerce capabilities and streaming microservices can be used together or individually, alongside or instead of your existing tech stack so you have full control and flexibility. It’s also highly extensible and customizable. Learn more about its beneficial business features here: https://reactioncommerce.com/
- Powerful commerce capabilities
- Modular, event-driven architecture built for scale
- Fast response time
- No downtime
- Allows adding of new capabilities into your existing tech stack without having to migrate to a new platform
- Extensible and customizable
- GraphQL API
- Built on modern tech stack
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/reaction-commerce.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.