This is the Linux app named ReceiptTracker whose latest release can be downloaded as ReceiptTracker-GUI-bin-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ReceiptTracker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The purpose of this project is to develop an open source receipt program that will record receipt data and allow it to be viewed/filtered/sorted. There is also a PalmOS application to allow PDA data entry (and subsequent importing) while away from home.
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Handheld/Mobile/PDA
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/receipttracker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.