This is the Linux app named Records Management System whose latest release can be downloaded as RMSSetup1.1.1.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Records Management System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Records Management System
Your personal and business records are considered private documents. You should avoid using cloud providers, even google drive! Records Management System is a localized data store using SQLITE and integrates with any connected scanner using the TWAIN toolkit (a license may be needed?)
The resource that RMS is based is from the book Filing Systems and Records Management (College series) 3rd Edition available on Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/dp/0070614717
- Unlimited Categories and Subcategories
- Scan documents directly into SQLITE database
- Save multi-page documents
- Do you know there are 25 rules for Alphabetic Indexing?
- Save the Scan as page images
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/records-management-system/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.